Work location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
Expired: July 23,2022
This role will be responsible for driving our agency’s social and mobile content ideation, production, editing, and outputs.
Your role is strategically inspired but creatively led, allowing you to work with a wide range of industries and clients both across existing accounts as well as new businesses development opportunities. You will work closely with our wider Social & Content teams primarily across Red Havas’ U.S. and U.K. sectors along with APAC markets to aggregate, establish, and implement best practice and continued innovation across our content outputs.
In addition, you will help manage the creative outputs of Red Havas’ own web and social content presence. Through this role you will become a part of a global micro-network setting a new standard for earned, social, and experiential storytelling with content at the heart.
You will be a creative thought leader within the agency and place your fingerprints onto our agency’s next phase of growth.
What we expect from you:
- Develop creative content for multi platforms in multi outputs for all agency clients (B2B and B2C) utilizing the Adobe Suite
- Focus on video and animation content creations, primarily for social media with outputs varying depending on project requirements.
- Design of decks, presentations, and content calendars in PowerPoint Templates
- Embody the Red Havas brand and its values both internally and externally to ensure a positive representation of the agency within the group and market
- Participate in creative brainstorms with account or pitch teams by actively and consistently sharing and sparking creative thinking
- Develop conceptual ideas and by creating and presenting visual themes for our clients and incorporating their brand in a social-by-design manner across: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snap, TikTok and other emerging social platforms
- Leverage creative insights, copy, and ideas to develop visual and conceptual content executions that can be reviewed and approved both internally and through our clients
- Help lead and manage the process of social and mobile content production from pre-production through to post-production alongside the wider account and production teams
- Maintain organized projects, files and workflows while collaborating in a fast-paced environment
- Flag industry developments or changes that impact the agency and our clients
- Play a proactive role in creating a positive agency culture
- Development of new business pitches or existing client campaign proposals in collaboration with wider assigned team as per agreed timelines
- Help train new junior employees in content creation as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications, liberal arts, business or marketing
- One to two years of agency experience
- Experienced in the Adobe Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, After Effects and Lightroom.
- Experienced in PowerPoint